DSO Marketing Manager
Company: Dental Intelligence
Location: Pleasant Grove
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our Company -Dental Intelligence is impacting lives every day by
helping dental professionals build stronger teams, create
fulfilling careers, and deliver more healthcare to the patients who
need it most. We focus on helping customers -intelligently shape
the future of their -practice so they -can focus on caring for
their -patients. -What is it like working at Dental Intelligence?
-To put it simply, WE -CARE! Those two words drive everything we do
at Dental Intelligence. The products we create, deliver, and
support. The investments we make in customers, partners, and the
dental community. And most importantly, "we care" defines how we
feel about our incredible team members. We care about their
-success and personal growth. We care about their -health and
well-being. We care about their -work/life balance and about doing
all we can to create a place you'll love to come to work. We are
committed to honoring our employees' -choice to work here by
offering -them the best options in healthcare, insurance coverage,
and other benefits, including fun and rewarding perks.Role
OverviewThe DSO Marketing Manager's primary goal is to drivet the
adoption of Dental Intelligence products into new DSOs and expand
product adoption into existing DSOs. The DSO Marketing Manager is
growth-minded and a collaborative team player who understands the
DSO landscape and communicates product capabilities and benefits
across different channels to that market segment.
- Develop an understanding of the industry-specific customer
needs and challenges that DSOs are facing and how Dental
Intelligence's products can help drive business results for
- Working closely with Client Leadership, develop and activate an
industry-specific marketing plan to build awareness of Merkle's
industry-focused practices and help the team meet outlined revenue
- Help the enterprise team meet monthly, quarterly, and annual
KPIs identified by the company by meeting potential customers with
appropriate messaging in different channels.
- Manage campaigns with different key stakeholders across
different campaigns in a way that helps establish Dental
intelligence as an industry leader in the DSO space.
- Work directly with channel owners to identify publishing
opportunities for DSO teams in targeted publications to communicate
industry points of view and share client stories/successes.
- Collaborate with director of demand generation to execute and
create playbook for success in the DSO space.Skills/Requirements:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience in a SAAS business. DSO
experience is a plus.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes change to
yield better outcomes
- Ability to work effectively with sales and marketing teams to
drive quality leads into the sales funnel
- Previous success in dental marketing efforts
- Strong problem solving, strategic thinking, and analytical
- Exceptional communications skills in writing internal and
external marketing communications, including content creation
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and/or communications (or
comparable) -Benefits and Perks! -We realize people -choose to work
here. As such, we are committed to honoring that choice by offering
-the best options in healthcare, insurance coverage, and other
benefits, including fun and rewarding perks! -At DI, you'll enjoy:
- Rest and Relaxation. -15 days paid time off, 10 paid holidays,
-and -corporate ski passes available -to check out (ask us about
- Peace of Mind. -Dental Intelligence pays up to 100% of your
medical insurance! We even match your HSA contribution up to
$3,000, depending on your plan, dollar for dollar! We also offer
great dental (We cover 50% of it), vision, and life insurance.
- Even More Peace of Mind: We value our families and offer 6
weeks Paid Maternal Leave and 2 weeks Paid Paternal Leave. One of
our values is Work/Life Balance! -
- Prepare for the Future. -401(k) with a generous company match
up to 5.5%, unlimited access to financial advisors. -
- Educational Benefits. -Whether you're starting, or thinking
about taking, any educational programs/courses that will help you
in your role with us we have an annual reimbursement to help out.
- Flexible Work Models. -In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid,
depending on position and location.
Keywords: Dental Intelligence, Salt Lake City , DSO Marketing Manager, Executive , Pleasant Grove, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!