Company: Ovivo Water
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you passionate about environmental sustainability? Make an
impact on the water resource industry. Water touches everything we
do, from protecting public health, preserving ecosystems, and
enabling economic growth. Water is one of the most resilient
substances on Earth, but we are pushing it to its limits. All the
water we have is all the water we will have. It is our
responsibility to treat, recover, and reuse it wisely.
Ovivo Inc. is a global company dedicated to water and wastewater
treatment. We offer comprehensive technological solutions as well
as services and equipment tailored to specific client needs.
Ovivo offers you an environment in which you will flourish if you
are looking for a dynamic workplace where entrepreneurial culture
and international challenges coexist. Our values are Ownership,
Innovation, Expertise, Teamwork, and Integrity.
Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology, and systems
producing among the purest water and treating some of the most
challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global
brand with renowned trademarks, proprietary products, advanced
technologies, extensive system integration know-how, and more than
150 years of expertise in water treatment. Ovivo is owned by SKion
Water International. It operates an integrated global platform in
over 15 countries, with 1000 employees that are worldwide experts
in water treatment.
Ovivo is currently looking for a Product Manager Water Treatment -
Marketing to join our Sedimentation Marketing team Salt Lake City,
Provide sales support to the department through materials and
quotations to assist in meeting sales objectives and assist with
maintaining profitability of booked orders.
We are looking for a skilled individual that is excited to be a
part of changing how the world views our most critical resource -
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Work within a cross-functional team environment with Engineering,
Project Management and Marketing to achieve sales objectives and
acceptable profit margins.
* Provide recommendations on product application and sizing,
specifications, specification reviews, general arrangement
drawings, pricing and other sales aid materials as required to
support customer needs.
* Provide direct field sales support in such activities as
specification review, customer presentations, product application
and sizing, process start-up and technical training. Recognized
* Evaluate market trends and recommend promotional sales support
* Help develop sales aids such as brochures, technical data and
* Define product improvements and standardizations and recommend
new product development.
* Review submittals from customers to ensure conformance to what
* Provide specific equipment information to Engineering.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex industry related
* Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and
* Ability to take understand and both read, write and converse in
English and at advanced level.
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral on a
technical level to make formal presentations.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite
* Possess strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
* Ability to apply advance mathematical equations to a variety of
complex, non-standard situations.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL POSSESS:
* Bachelor's degree in Civil, Environmental or Chemical
Engineering; five years of directly related and applicable
technical experience; or equivalent combination of education and
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS THAT WILL SET YOU APART:
* Master's degree in Civil, Environmental or Chemical
* Professional Engineer certificate preferred
* Knowledge of Ovivo Water Treatment product and associated
WILL I NEED TO TRAVEL:
Yes, approximately 30% travel is required
WHAT CAN WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER:
Aside from being an excellent company that is fun to work at, cares
about our employees and has a strong focus on employee and career
progression, we also offer the following benefits:
* Hybrid working - while most of your time will be spent in the
office, you will be equipped to work between the office and
* Benefits - all full-time employees are eligible for Ovivo's
generous benefits package that includes:
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* 401k Match of 3%
* Company paid life insurance along with company paid short and
* Eleven paid holidays
* Three weeks of PTO to start hire date determines number of PTO
hours for the first year
* Roll over of 40 PTO hours to the following year
* Sixteen personal hours hire date determines number of personal
hours for the first year
* Days off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day - paid by the
company with no impact to PTO balance.
* Profit sharing
As one of the foremost players in its industry and a recognized
leader in water-based process solutions, Ovivo offers challenging
careers in all areas of water treatment. As an Ovivo employee, you
will be working alongside talented and engaged colleagues in an
international arena. Our days are busy and challenging and although
we are results-driven, quality and service are of the highest
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications
from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a
diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels
valued and respected.
Keywords: Ovivo Water, Salt Lake City , Product Manager, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!