Senior Property Manager
Company: Q Factor
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Senior Property ManagerINDUSTRY Salt Lake City is a
modern creative office space consisting of 300,000 sf of commercial
office property located at 650 S. 500 W. in the Granary District
Salt Lake City, Utah.We are looking for the next great fit to join
our awesome team! We move fast, we work hard, and we have fun and
simply put; we get the job done - always with a smile and a
positive attitude! We are a growing team that represents the
INDUSTRY brand throughout the communities of our INDUSTRY Denver,
INDUSTRY RiNo Station, and INDUSTRY Salt Lake City locations - with
more locations and opportunities on the horizon!As the senior
property manager, you will lead the property/operations management
team in Salt Lake City. This team consists of our font desk
operations manager staff, our day porters and our engineering team.
Key to this role is ensuring INDUSTRY as a brand is being well
represented to our tenants, partners and to the public. We thrive
in an environment that engages curious, passionate, and driven
individuals to act as INDUSTRY's first impression and to create an
experience for our clients and our tenants that is second to none
in commercial office space. This role reports directly to the Chief
Operating Officer of Q Factor, but also has dotted line exposure to
property owners, The CEO of Q Factor, and the Founder(s) of Q
Factor.Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the leadership and development of the
management staff outlined above. Provide ongoing training and
mentoring on systems and ensure our processes are in keeping with
INDUSTRY brand standards. Ensure the management staff is supported
and has a career path and opportunities within the broader
- Be a creative thought partner on ways to improve our business
through improving returns for our ownership group and improving our
- Responsible for onboarding of new tenants at INDUSTRY Salt Lake
City and guiding them through information on all aspects of the
INDUSTRY experience at INDUSTRY Salt Lake City.
- Responsible for working with our Team of Teams partners
including our construction team, development team and architectural
team. This individual will be instrumental in setting the tone and
building the relationship among the teams.
- In conjunction with the Community Manager, meet with all
tenants at least quarterly to ensure we are attuned to their needs
and have a clear understanding of any anticipated changes to their
- Responsible for working closely with our leasing team to ensure
we are good space partners with our tenants and finding creative
solutions to their challenges and space needs.
- Assist in developing a positive relationship with ownership by
being proactive and responsive to owners' needs and requests.
- Assist in the preparation of information for monthly financial
reporting to ownership.
- Work closely with the Community Manager to coordinate INDUSTRY
engagement in local community related events.
- Work closely with the Community Manager to support both tenant
events and external events. Be willing to assist in after-hours
event support when needed.
- Responsible for all vendor relationships, preparing request for
proposals (RFP's) and bidding annual service contracts.
- Responsible for annual budget preparation for INDUSTRY Salt
Lake City and the operating budget for the 900-space parking
facility currently under construction.
- Responsible for managing the budget for the entities described
- Review and approve all property related payables in the Yardi
- Coordinate with property accounting to collect on property
- Coordinate with the Engineering / maintenance team(s) to
identify and prioritize maintenance requirements of the
- Coordinate with engineering on all tenant service requests and
ensure their completion in a timely manner.Requirements: Knowledge
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong leadership and management experience with an emphasis on
leading through influence rather than authority
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Humility in the tasks that come in need (no menial task is
- Must be flexible and adaptable to timelines, hours of
operation, and processes
- Strong Customer Service skills, understanding that the customer
is not always right, but they are ALWAYS the customer
- Strong mediator skills and ability to think critically to
resolve conflict as it happens
- Ability to build and main tain relationship with various
external vendors typically associated with commercial property
- Fluency with Yardi property accounting softwareMinimum
- A Bachelor's degree Business, Property Management, or related
field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Current or willingness to get Utah Real Estate License (Sales
- Minimum of 6 Years of experience in the commercial office space
management fieldAdditional Requirements:
- Experience with managing tenant finish projects a plus
- Experience with Kardin budgeting software a plus
- Experience with Building Engines Operations Platform a
- Experience with HQO tenant experience software a plusPM22
Keywords: Q Factor, Salt Lake City , Senior Property Manager, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!