Project Manager II
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 26, 2023
About the role
Working within the fast-paced VMS Innovation team, you will be responsible for the coordination and completion of multiple new and existing product development projects, from feasibility phase until launch in the market. You will be working with multi-functional project teams to ensure project is delivered on time and within scope. You will be responsible for building and managing project timelines, managing and communicating risks, monitoring progress and communicating status to upper management.
* Support VMS Business by leading key initiatives to deliver consumer preferred products.
* Lead internal and external cross-functional project teams (marketing, sales, R&D, manufacturing, procurement, legal, regulatory affairs, package engineering, planning, logistics, etc.) to launch new products as well as modify existing products as per the agreed launch date and cost of goods.
* Establish project schedules/timelines and coordinate, track and follow up on all activities, from project creation until launch, serving as the gate holder of all deliverables and approval gates.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical project paths; manage risk analysis and contingency planning on all assigned projects.
* Create and manage key project management documentation (e.g. project briefs, milestones charts, plans, project trackers, risk assessment, etc).
* Lead cross-functional project meetings
* Prepare and present project status, risks and required decisions to leadership team
* Deliver consistent project management and work with other Project Managers to contribute with best practices, ensuring continuous improvement and excellence in project management.
* Active participation in project decisions forums with leadership team
* Lead third party's project activities.
* Bachelor degree in science or engineering, project management, business, or other relevant degree
* Master's degree in business a plus.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with project management
* Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or on-track) a plus.
* Previous relevant experience with product development or supply chain within a FMCG environment, with a proven track record of delivery.
* Exceptional Project Management skills
* Excellent Microsoft Project skills and the ability to learn additional computer skills.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
* Good leadership, inter-personal and motivational skills with an ability to multi-task and drive results.
* Planning and organisational skills with good understanding of priority setting.
* Entrepreneurial with an affinity for problem solving and innovation.
* Proven ability to work under pressure without compromising on deliverables.
* Openness to change and ability to think out of the box.
At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you. Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
Keywords: Reckitt, Salt Lake City , Project Manager II, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
here to apply!