Director, Talent Acquisition and DEI
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity, value inclusion, and foster belonging within our teams.
We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds, race,
national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, religion, marital and parental status, medical conditions,
citizenship, and individuals with different and special abilities
to apply.If you need reasonable accommodations throughout the
recruitment process, please let us know.Our Talent Acquisition team
serves as trusted advisors to the business and partners closely
with departmental leadership and hiring managers to support our
continued growth. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has end-to-end
responsibility for strategic alignment of organizational DEI
commitments and support actions.As the Director, Talent Acquisition
and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, you will design, implement, and
execute talent acquisition strategies and employment branding that
attracts and engages top talent within our applicable markets. In
partnership with senior leaders, you will work to contextualize
workforce insights, associate sentiment, and market research to
embed inclusive practices throughout the enterprise. As part of the
Human Resources Leadership team, you will also drive key diverse
talent initiatives and programs in support of the overall company's
success. In this role, you will lead a team of recruiters and
specialists and support international talent acquisition activities
in partnership with the local Human Resources teams. This role
reports to the CPO.What you'll do:
- Partner closely with business leaders and HR on talent
acquisition strategies to effectively source, evaluate, and select
highly qualified and diverse talent.
- Lead the organization's implementation and advancement of
strategic priorities to sustain our commitment to diversity,
equity, and inclusion.
- Manage a team of recruiters, specialists, and contract staff
supporting all levels of recruitment (entry-level to senior
leadership) to increase their capabilities and impact of
recruitment across the company.
- Serve as a trusted partner, Brand Ambassador, and subject
matter expert to leadership to advise and influence DEI practice in
- Design, implement, and execute key projects and initiatives
with the Talent Acquisition team, stakeholders, and hiring partners
such as college recruitment and internship programs, diversity
equity and inclusion initiatives, employment branding, etc.
- Communicate clear vision and progress toward strategic DEI
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, Talent & Performance,
HRIS, Compensation & Benefits, and other key functional partners to
lead a comprehensive recruitment strategy across Quotient.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment
opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the
company's diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
- Provide opportunities for educational topics impacting
marginalized communities to increase awareness, improve cultural
competency, and further inclusion.
- Build and deploy DEI learning content and materials to support
training, programs, and processes.
- Develop innovative diversity sourcing, screening, and
networking solutions in regions where Quotient is most actively
- Design, implement, and execute talent operations programs
including but not limited to coordination, reporting, compliance,
and ATS management, ensuring a great candidate experience and
accurate data from first interview to onboarding.
- Partner with Finance and business leaders on DEI budget and
annual hiring plan (Annual Operating Plan), ensuring hiring goals
are planned and aligned with organizational priorities while also
serving as a responsible fiduciary steward for the company.
- Provide market/industry/competitive intelligence and candidate
insights to influence and help shape talent decisions.
- Build and maintain talent acquisition policies, procedures,
metrics/dashboards, and training processes to enhance recruiting
- Establish, monitor, and report on agreed upon D&I metrics
and use data-driven insights to diagnose and assess the impact of
DEI programs and initiatives.
- Manage external partnerships with DEI vendor training/resource
partners, colleges/universities, HR software vendors, executive and
third-party search engagements, job boards, etc.What you'll bring:
- 10+ Years of Experience (with 4-6 years of progressive
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Lever (ATS) and Workday (HRIS) experience preferred.
- Experience influencing c-suite level leaders and building
relationships among cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage change with an understanding of the context,
cultures, and politics within institutions that impact the
implementation of effective diversity change efforts.
- Demonstrated cultural awareness and agility and ability to
build trust, establish credibility, and navigate a complex
- Mastery of communication skills, both written and verbal;
demonstrated ability to effectively present information internally
- Proven ability to lead and organize projects and initiatives in
a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment with broad
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to comprehend and
analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for
- Understanding of the business and industry; knowledge of
emerging trends and industry practices.
- Demonstrated ability to champion projects and programs using
creativity and ingenuity.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization structure
preferred.#LI-CC1#LI-HybridLIFE AT QUOTIENTWe look for people with
theskillsandpassionto thrive at a company whereinnovationis the
norm,collaborationis paramount, andfunis always part of the mix!
Come join our amazing team!Integrity- We do the right thing, no
exceptions.Customer Service- We are obsessed with our customers,
internal and external.Teamwork -We work with trust and respect,
treating our company as it was our own.Innovation- We look for
better ways to do everything, never settling for the status
quo.Sustainable Growth- We constantly look for ways to grow the
business more efficiently.Q-CREW PERKS AND BENEFITSAt Quotient, we
want you to have a healthy, rewarding, balanced and meaningful
experience - both at work and in life. From traditional medical
coverage to flexible time off to helping you save for your future,
we're committed to providing you the best benefits.ABOUT QUOTIENT
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions
technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building
and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for
advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is
powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence
and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and
deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with
leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter &
Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar
General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA.
Quotient is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has offices
across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv.
For more information visit
Keywords: Quotient, Salt Lake City , Director, Talent Acquisition and DEI, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...