Company: Pitney Bowes
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: July 15, 2019
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Portfolio Manager, Pitney Bowes Financial Services for Pitney
Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration
and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken
down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
If you would like to be considered for this position, please
A Portfolio Manager who manages the 3rd Party Equipment Finance
portfolio, helps plan, scope, and prioritize initiatives to meet
business needs. You develop statistical models including data
preparation, documentation of the development process, and creation
of automated production solutions including statistical model
implementation. You make recommendations to senior management to
help direct future lending activities to mitigate future
• Develop reports and dashboards used to analyze the quality of the
lease portfolio and monitor model performance.
• Support the reporting and analytical needs of senior management
as well as internal and external auditors and regulators.
• Conduct portfolio stress tests to support delinquency and loss
• Develop and document statistical analytical models to analyze the
portfolio, including, but not limited to, quantitative analysis,
probability analysis, regression analysis, and migration
• Identify/highlight areas of deterioration to determine root
cause, direction of trends, and areas where additional attention is
required. Work with management and committees to help direct future
leasing activities to mitigate future losses. Identify economic
drivers and their impact on portfolio performance.
• Represent Financial Services at higher level
stakeholder/management meetings. Participate in Portfolio Strategy
and Asset Quality Meetings to provide insight on statistics and
address committee requests for additional information. Communicate
issues to the business line and risk and makes recommendations as
• Develop productive working relationships with others in Risk
Management, Finance, Business Line, risk, and external groups.
Provide accurate reports and identifies issues that could impact
decisions. Support policy / practice in the areas of
measuring/quantifying risk exposure.
As a Portfolio Manager you have:
• A minimum of 7 years equipment lease and lending experience
within a banking environment
• Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or closely related
• Extensive experience working with, understanding, and analyzing
large amounts of data
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently retrieve data from multiple
data sources with strong Access and Excel skills
• Demonstrated management/leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and
decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with
• Ability to assimilate complex business information in order to
structure relationships in processes and data
• Ability to communicate technical information to inform others in
practical business-based terms
• Ability to manage demand from multiple clients, and source
services from multiple providers (both internal and vendor)
• Strong analytical, technical skills. Ability to develop and
execute complex analyses in support of business goals and
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers
innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always
evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to
the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages
efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices.
In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Salt Lake City , Portfolio Manager, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!