Behavioral Health - Counselor Job in COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, UT
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Couple and Family opening in Salt Lake City, Utah. This and
other counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by
AlliedHealthJobCafe.com DirectShifts is seeking a Behavioral Health
- Counselor to work in COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, UT
-- Professional, Behavioral Health - Counselor, Behavioral Health -
- Doctoral or Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work,
Marriage & Family Therapy, or Clinical Mental Health
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in mental health
- Professional licensure in the State of Utah in the relevant
field of practice
- Minimum of 2 years' licensure preferred
- Previous experience in residential treatment preferred
- Experience with eating disorder treatment/therapy preferred
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance; Short- and
Long-term Disability; Flexible spending accounts for medical and
dependent care; 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, and Stock Purchase
Plan. The Center pays malpractice and liability insurance for a
therapist's practice inside the Center.
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering We do not receive
applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Salt Lake City , Behavioral Health - Counselor Job in COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, UT, Healthcare , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!