RN Ortho Neuro
Company: St. Mark's Hospital
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients
deserve? At St. Mark's Hospital we support our colleagues in their
positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN Ortho Neuro and access
programs to assist with every stage of your career.
At St. Mark's Hospital we want to ensure we support you through all
stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
* 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
* Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
* Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps,
Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
* Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
* Adoption Assistance
* Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our RN Ortho Neuro opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a highly-skilled and compassionate Registered Nurse in the
Medical - Surgical, Ortho/Neuro Unit you will provide direct
patient care. You will work to provide patients with an
individualized care plan through assessment and planning. Our team
supports each other like family and we are looking for someone who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
* You will provide assessment and planning for individualized
* You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
* You will provide care for the patient in collaboration with the
patient/family, with regard to developmental, cultural and age
specific differences, develops and implements patient care plans to
include problems, goals, evaluations and interventions.
* You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical condition and results of diagnostic studies.
* You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all patients.
* You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
* You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
What qualifications you will need:
* Current State of Utah or Registered Nurse License.
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
* Associates Degree in Nursing required.BSN is preferred.
* Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and
practice. Experience requirements are specific to positions and
departments as appropriate.
For 150 years, St. Mark's Hospital has provided a full-spectrum of
healthcare services to Salt Lake City and its surrounding
communities. As Utah's first hospital, St. Mark's team members
uphold a rich tradition of patient-centered, top-quality care at
our 308 plus bed hospital. St Mark's drives the development of some
of the regions finest clinical service areas such as neurosciences,
trauma, orthopedics, cardiac care and robotic surgery. St. Mark's
was named to the Fortune/IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals--
list. This is the eighth time this hospital has been recognized
with this honor as one of the top performing Teaching Hospitals in
St. Mark's has expanded emergency access to the communities we
serve with two free standing emergency centers, Taylorsville
Emergency Center and West Valley Emergency Center. Both locations
have 10 plus patient rooms are staffed 24/7 by experienced
board-certified emergency room physicians, nurses and support teams
from St. Mark's Hospital. In addition to ER care, both facilities
give comprehensive imaging services, including computerized
tomography (CT scan), X-ray, and ultrasound as well as a
fully-equipped medical laboratory.
Nestled at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains, St. Mark's sits in a
picturesque and ideal location. From our hospital doors it's a
quick commute to Salt Lake's urban and cultural benefits, and a
short drive to outdoor adventures and Utah's glorious national
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage
you to apply for our RN Ortho Neuro opening. Our team will promptly
review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: St. Mark's Hospital, Salt Lake City , RN Ortho Neuro, Healthcare , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!