RN MedSurg Tele
Company: St. Mark's Hospital
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Description IntroductionSt. Mark's Hospital is committed to
investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for RN MedSurg Tele position and
spend more time at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsAt St.
Mark's Hospital we want to ensure we support you through all stages
of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive
benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsYou contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at St. Mark's
Hospital!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a highly-skilled and
compassionate Registered Nurse in the Medical Surgical Unit you
will provide direct patient care. You will work to provide patients
with an individualized care plan through assessment and planning.
Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for
someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this
- You will provide assessment and planning for individualized
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
- You will provide care for the patient in collaboration with the
patient/family, with regard to developmental, cultural and age
specific differences, develops and implements patient care plans to
include problems, goals, evaluations and interventions.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient s clinical conditionand results of diagnostic studies.
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all patients.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure.What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Utah or Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory
and practice. Experience requirements are specific to positions and
departments as appropriate.For 150 years, has provided a
full-spectrum of healthcare services to Salt Lake City andits
surrounding communities. As Utah s first hospital, St. Mark s team
members uphold arich tradition of patient-centered, top-quality
care at our 308 plus bed hospital. St Mark s drivesthe development
of some of the regions finest clinical service areas such as
neurosciences, trauma,orthopedics, cardiac care and robotic
surgery. St. Mark s was named to the Fortune/IBMWatson Health 100
Top Hospitals list. This is the eighth time this hospital has been
recognized withthis honor as one of the top performing Teaching
Hospitals in the U.S. St. Mark s has expanded emergency access to
the communities we serve with two freestanding emergency centers,
and .Both locations have 10 plus patient rooms are staffed 24/7 by
experienced board-certified emergencyroom physicians, nurses and
support teams from St. Mark s Hospital. In addition to ER care,
bothfacilities give comprehensive imaging services, including
computerized tomography (CT scan), X ray, andultrasound as well as
a fully-equipped medical laboratory.Nestled at the foot of the
Wasatch Mountains, St. Mark s sits in a picturesque and
ideallocation. From our hospital doors it s a quick commute to Salt
Lake s urban and culturalbenefits, and a short drive to outdoor
adventures and Utah s glorious national parks. HCA Healthcare has
been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
Institutefor over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent
an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for thedelivery of charitable
care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across
HCA Healthcare s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and
colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing ExecutiveJoin a family that
cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our RN MedSurg Tele opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. Associated topics: ccu, domiciliary,
infusion, intensive, mhb, neonatal, nurse, recovery, surgical,
Keywords: St. Mark's Hospital, Salt Lake City , RN MedSurg Tele, Healthcare , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!