Physical Therapist - Home Health
Company: Envision Home Health & Hospice
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Envision Home Health and Hospice is seeking a PRN / Per Diem
Physical Therapist to provide services to patients receiving home
health care within Salt Lake County, UT.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients'
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or
other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must have reliable transportation to drive to patients homes
within Salt Lake County.
- Must be willing and/or able to comply with any state/federal
Benefits Available for FT employees
- 401(k) matching
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Mileage reimbursementEnvision Home Health and Hospice was
established in 2005 by six healthcare professionals who wanted to
make a difference in their community. With a board of directors
that includes medical doctors, physical therapists, occupational
therapists, a registered nurse, and a licensed social worker,
Envision is inspired by more than good business-we're infused with
the spirit of care giving.
Keywords: Envision Home Health & Hospice, Salt Lake City , Physical Therapist - Home Health, Healthcare , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!