Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionABOUT THE POSITIONChrysalis is seeking to hire a
Caregiver in the Utah County area. This position helps support
individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to
become more independent, have fun, and build relationships. You
will care for them at their own home, as well as participate in fun
activities in the community. Our caregivers gain valuable
experience in the human services field and will be given many
opportunities to advance within the organization. What is it like
to be a caregiver for Chrysalis? Here is what you might expect to
do on a typical day:
- Teach an individual how to cook a meal
- Aid in budgeting and planning
- Model appropriate behaviors
- Attend fun activities such as going to the movies, bowling, car
rides, zoo visits, sporting events, video games etc.
- Help the individuals stay physically active and
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- No prior experience working with individuals with disabilities
is necessary to apply for this position. We train all of our
caregivers to give meaningful support to the individuals we serve.
AVAILABLE SHIFTSWe are hiring full time and part time positions.
Options include grave shifts (around 12am – 9am), evening shifts
(around 3pm – 9pm or later) and weekend shifts. We have some
flexibility with these shifts so we will discuss availability
during the interview.BENEFITSThe wage range is $16 - $17.75 an hour
depending on experience. Chrysalis also offers competitive benefits
to full time employees including:
- Paid time off (vacation and sick)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k#IND123Powered by JazzHRgMw2pH9Wx2
Keywords: Chrysalis, Salt Lake City , Caregiver, Healthcare , Springville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!