Phlebotomist II - Wasatch - Salt Lake City - FT
Company: Granger Medical
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionGranger Medical has a Phlebotomy opening in the
our Wasatch Phlebotomy department. If you are ready for a change
and looking for career advancement in the medical field, this might
be what you have been looking for.Care is our mission. It's our
shared vision. At Granger Medical Clinic, exceptional care comes
from all of us. We are looking for a friendly and professional
phlebotomist to join our phlebotomy team and continue on working
together to provide excellent patient care. Your experience as a
phlebotomist, pleasant personality and desire to make a difference
will be great attributes and an asset to our team. Phlebotomists
work in the laboratory department and are involved with phlebotomy,
greeting patients, processing samples and various clinical tasks in
the laboratory department. Entry level Phlebotomist are welcome to
apply!Location: 1160 East 3900 South Ste. 1000, Salt Lake City,
Utah, 84124Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:30 am - 5:00 pmGranger
Medical Clinic offers competitive wages and excellent benefits.
- Sick leave
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with a Company Match, Profit Share, and Safe Harbor
contributionsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of aseptic methods.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
- Great communication with patients.
- Enjoy working with others, being a team player and willing to
help others with tasks.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Essential Functions and Duties:
- Performs a variety of venipuncture techniques and collects
blood specimens from patients in support of laboratory procedures
used in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- Provide excellent customer care in performance of phlebotomy,
EKG's, SPO2 in conformance with physician orders.
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with
physicians, clinic staff and patients.
- May be called on to assist in receptionist
- Other duties as assignedEducation and Experience:
- Experience required in specimen processing.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Previous phlebotomist experience or certificate of phlebotomy
- Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and
other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditionsGranger Medical
Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability status, genetic information and testing, Family &
Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Granger Medical, Salt Lake City , Phlebotomist II - Wasatch - Salt Lake City - FT, Healthcare , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!