Medical Assistant (Nephrology)
Company: Tanner Clinic
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionTanner Clinic has an immediate opening for a
Certified/Registered Medical Assistant in Nephrology working in the
Syracuse Clinic.Location: SyracuseHours: Monday 1/2 day, Tuesday
- Ensure proper patient satisfaction by attending to their
medical needs as determined by the attending physician.
- Perform vital signs and obtain patient medical histories.
- Obtain prior authorizations for prescriptions and
- Fulfill prescription requests.
- Maintain strict patient, computer, and company
confidentiality.Expectations for Success:
- Must have graduated from Medical Assistant schooling.
Preference will be given to graduates of accredited programs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients,
physicians, and staff.
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks effectively and able
to maintain a professional demeanor during stressful
- Demonstrate compassion and understanding for the patient and
- Possess pleasant and effective written, verbal, and telephone
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Must be able to work as needed throughout the various three
- Basic computer knowledge.Please apply online at
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Tanner Clinic, Salt Lake City , Medical Assistant (Nephrology), Healthcare , Syracuse, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!