Physical Therapy Assistant - Canyon View - Part Time
Company: Physical Therapy Assistant - Canyon View - Part Ti
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Under the direct supervision of the Physical Therapist, the
Physical Therapy (PT) Assistant is responsible for promoting and
maintaining health by providing physical therapy services in an
outpatient clinic setting. Duties will include identifying care
issues and effectiveness, updating case notes, providing continuity
of care through development of management plans, and seeking to
improve upon knowledge base. -The PT Assistant will need to have a
valid PT Assistance license in the state of Utah.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. -Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay starting at $23.41+ hourly with the potential
of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Physical Therapy Assistant - Canyon View - Part Ti, Salt Lake City , Physical Therapy Assistant - Canyon View - Part Time, Healthcare , Eden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!