Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Looking for caregivers to join our home care
familyDescription:At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care
aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is
to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.We
invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and
are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes.
Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are
an experienced aide, we have something for you.Job Summary:The CNA
provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion
services in accordance with an established plan of care so that
they can remain in their residence. Essential Functions:
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail
/skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene,
ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of
equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches,
cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent
care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
- Medication Services
- Assist with medications that the client
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- 6 months or more of experience is preferred but not
- A state Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or currently enrolled
in class to obtain CNA
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the jobThis job
description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of
responsibilities and job duties.Wage Range is $14.00-$16.00. We
also offer $20/hr. shifts as well.Compensation: $14.00 - $15.00 per
hour Live your best life possible while helping otherslive
theirsOur Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put themfirst each and every day. At ComForCare, our
CaregiverFirst promise is that you will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Supported and never be '"alone" in the field.
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that you are compatible
- Given a great deal of flexibility. We want you to live your
- Afforded an open-door policy - we want you help you succeed!
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work -!
Thousandsof ComForCare employees were recently surveyed, and the
response wasoverwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that
ComForCare is, in fact, a Great PlaceTo Work -. As a Caregiver, you
- Assist with daily activities to help our clients stay
independent and live in their own homes.
- Provide personal care assistance.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and ROM.
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the client and
their family. Skills we seek:
- An understanding that those receiving your care count on
- Flexibility and dedication
- Willingness to learn
- Advocacy for yourself and those you care for At ComForCare, we
realize that the true heroes of today are our Caregivers. Webelieve
in being the change we want to see in the world and are working to
achievethis as a ComForCare team.One of our caregivers recently
said, "this is more than a job. This is my joy!" We hope all our
staff and our clients feel this same joy.We can help you find your
joy and your job at the same place! Come join ourComForCare Team,
where we genuinely care like family!By selecting the positions
below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an
independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate
company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is
solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment
including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and
ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any
questions about your application or the hiring process must be
directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare
franchisee.Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForCare, Salt Lake City , CNA certified, Healthcare , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!