Medical Assistant / Patient Care Assistant (CNA) Float - SOCFM - Full/Part Time
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: November 26, 2022
-Under the direct supervision of the Practice Administrator, the
Medical Assistant (MA)/Patient Care Assistant (CNA) is primarily
responsible for assisting providers in the examination and
treatment of patients. It is imperative that a MA/PCA maintain
excellent customer service skills and treat all patients in a
friendly, helpful manner. This position must work as a team player,
provide help and support to their co- workers, and demonstrate
professionalism through adherence to Ogden Clinic mission, vision,
and values. -
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. - Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay starting at -$15.00+ -hourly with the potential
of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Salt Lake City , Medical Assistant / Patient Care Assistant (CNA) Float - SOCFM - Full/Part Time, Healthcare , Magna, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!