Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner- Full Time- Cope Family Medicine - Bountiful
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Under the direction of the Supervising Physician, the Nurse
Practitioner (NP) or Physician's Assistant (PA-C) is responsible
for providing general care to patients of all ages. This position
attends to patient needs with utmost patience, care, compassion,
and understanding while performing tasks such as conducting tests,
recording medical histories, providing treatments, assisting
physicians, and enhancing public awareness on the importance of
health. The NP or PA-C must also demonstrate professionalism
through adherence to Ogden Clinic mission, vision, and values.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. -Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Salt Lake City , Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner- Full Time- Cope Family Medicine - Bountiful, Healthcare , Kaysville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!