Patient Care Assistant (CNA)/Medical Assistant (MA) / Full Time/ Cope Family Medicine (Bountiful)
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Under the direct supervision of the Practice Administrator, the
Patient Care Assistant (CNA)/Medical Assistant (MA) is primarily
responsible for assisting providers in the examination and
treatment of patients. It is imperative that a PCA/MA maintain
excellent customer service skills and treat all patients in a
friendly, helpful manner. This position must work as a team player,
provide help and support to their co- workers, and demonstrate
professionalism through adherence to Ogden Clinic mission, vision,
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. - Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay with the potential of higher starting pay based
- Patient Care Assistant/Non-certified MA starting at
- Certified MA starting at $16.50
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Salt Lake City , Patient Care Assistant (CNA)/Medical Assistant (MA) / Full Time/ Cope Family Medicine (Bountiful), Healthcare , Centerville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!