Registered Nurse Supervisor
Company: Avalon VA
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
William E Christoffersen Salt Lake Veteran's Home is seeking a
dependable, organized and dedicated Registered Nurse to join our
outstanding team as a Day or Night Registered Nurse Supervisor!
***RECENTLY INCREASED WAGES FOR NURSES!!!*** Come join our amazing
team and use your nursing skills to serve others in our fantastic
facility. We offer great pay with career growth opportunities.
-Develop lasting relationships with your patients and the staff in
our building. The valuable work we do makes a difference in the
lives of our patients and their families. Some of our amazing
benefits -including: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term
Disability, Long Term Disability, AND Pet insurance. All shifts are
available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings, weekends, P/T,
F/T, or On-call, we have it all. Tuition Assistance available We
offer career advancement courses Starting wage is based on years of
experience Two weeks of PTO 401K ResponsibilitiesThe Registered
Nurse Supervisor -is responsible for the independent supervision of
the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit,
including assessing resident needs, development of individual care
plans, administering nursing care, evaluating nursing care, and
supervising Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel
in the delivery of nursing care.Qualifications
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse
(RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN -clinical assessment skills at the level
necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret
the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are
necessary for providing quality care.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with
others, including employees, residents, family members, and
personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
#VAJobs #VARN #TALROO INDLN125 PandoLogic. Keywords: Nurse
Supervisor, Location: Salt Lake City, UT - 84113 , PL:
Keywords: Avalon VA, Salt Lake City , Registered Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!