Part Time Lab Assistant - Scholarship Program
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Under the direct supervision of the Laboratory Manager, the Lab
Assistant collects blood and other laboratory specimens, log
specimens, prepares the samples for testing and analyzes the
specimens that require CLIA waived and moderate complexity testing
as requested following adequate documented training. -High School
Diploma and CLA/CLA/Phlebotomy certificate required.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. - Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no weekends or holiday shifts.
- Competitive pay starting at -$15.75+ -hourly with the potential
of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Certified starting at $16.50
- Non-certified starting at $15.75
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Salt Lake City , Part Time Lab Assistant - Scholarship Program, Healthcare , Syracuse, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!