Registered Nurse Supervisor
Company: Avalon VA
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewWilliam E Christoffersen Salt Lake Veteran's Home is
seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated Registered Nurse to
join our outstanding team as a Day or Night Registered Nurse
Supervisor! ***RECENTLY INCREASED WAGES FOR NURSES!!!*** Come join
our amazing team and use your nursing skills to serve others in our
fantastic facility. We offer great pay with career growth
opportunities. Develop lasting relationships with your patients and
the staff in our building. The valuable work we do makes a
difference in the lives of our patients and their families. Some of
our amazing benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision,
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AND Pet insurance. All
shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings,
weekends, P/T, F/T, or On-call, we have it all. Tuition Assistance
available We offer career advancement courses Starting wage is
based on years of experience Two weeks of PTO 401K
ResponsibilitiesThe Registered Nurse Supervisor is responsible for
the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of
residents in a nursing unit, including assessing resident needs,
development of individual care plans, administering nursing care,
evaluating nursing care, and supervising Certified Nursing
Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse
(RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level
necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret
the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are
necessary for providing quality care.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with
others, including employees, residents, family members, and
personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
#VAJobs #VARN #TALROO INDLN125 PandoLogic. Keywords: Nurse
Supervisor, Location: Salt Lake City, UT - 84113 , PL:
Keywords: Avalon VA, Salt Lake City , Registered Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!