Certified Scrub Tech / Surgical Technician
Company: Park City Surgery Center
Posted on: May 25, 2023
In partnership with Intermountain, Surgery Partners is seeking a
Certified Scrub Tech to join our Team!
*** $1500.00 SIGN-ON BONUS ***
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Under the supervision of the Operating Room
Manager/Administrator and at the direction of Registered Nurses,
performs surgical scrubbing and assisting duties within and support
of the sterile field during operative procedures.
- Assures proper care and maintenance of all surgical
instrumentation and equipment while maintaining the sterile
- Demonstrates good knowledge of principles and practices of
sterile and aseptic technique and infection control.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all equipment, instruments,
procedures and supplies utilized in the operating room within the
- Work is of medium demand, walking or standing most of the time
while on duty.
- Visual and auditory acuity and manual dexterity essential to
performing designated duties required.
- Manual dexterity involving the handling of equipment and
instruments, or armamentarium is essential to performing assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of surgical technician program, CST certification, and
- Basic Life Support (BLS) prerequisite
- 2 years of experience in the field or in a related
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written English
communications for safe and effective patient care and to meet
- Must be computer literate with basic fundamental computer
skills that are required to perform essential job-related
Keywords: Park City Surgery Center, Salt Lake City , Certified Scrub Tech / Surgical Technician, Healthcare , Centerville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...