Housekeeping Inspector - Full & Part Time - Year Round
Company: Vail Resorts Management Company
Location: Park City
Posted on: December 6, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Housekeeping Inspectors are responsible for inspecting a set list
of rooms each day, ensuring that they have been properly cleaned
and stocked for guest arrivals. We are looking for guest service
oriented individuals who are energetic, organized, and methodical.
Join our team today and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Ski Pass
for yourself and your dependents, lodging, retail, and restaurant
discounts, free leadership classes, career development
opportunities, a Free SLC-PC Connect bus pass, and more!
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
* Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
* Visually inspect guest rooms and public space to ensure
everything is clean and in working order according to brand
* Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by
monitoring usage, and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous
supplies in accordance with OSHA regulations.
* Coordinate, prioritize, and assign responsibilities to
* Comply with all resort policies, procedures, and standards of
* Record inspection results, resolve guest complaints, and maintain
* Deliver amenities and help clean rooms as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary
* Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos
* Previous inspector or supervisory experience preferred.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. is required.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours
without sitting is required.
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer)
* Ability to communicate effectively in English is required.
* High school diploma.
* Detail oriented, self-motivated, good communication skills, guest
* Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
* Discount lift tickets for friends and family
* Free ski lessons
* Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
* Discounted bike haul & golf
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you're joining one of the
best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and
town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and
working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and
friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch
powder of America's largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse
that's as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come
experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 178024
Keywords: Vail Resorts Management Company, Salt Lake City , Housekeeping Inspector - Full & Part Time - Year Round, Hospitality & Tourism , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!