Customer Service Remote Work (California Residents Only)
Company: Morphius Corp
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are seeking applicants with exceptional customer service
skills, those with the eagerness to learn, and willingness to work
as a team in order to better service the different Union members we
As a Benefits Administrator you will be in charge of making
appointments and following up with the Union members who have
requested information on the benefits provided to them. In the past
year we have restructured the daily work day and now have the
option to work in office or remotely.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and
as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Health insurance reimbursement for all staff (upon
- Life insurance at no cost
- Agents have an established career path with collectively
bargained progressions and vesting of renewal commissions
- UNION BENEFITS - Our staff also belong to a union which
- Free college classes for all members
- Student Debt Reduction Program
- Scholarship access for members and their children
- Union provides life insurance (in addition to our company) for
- Roadside assistance for all members
- Identity Theft Protection for all members
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Morphius Corp, Salt Lake City , Customer Service Remote Work (California Residents Only), Hospitality & Tourism , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!