Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Company: FMG Suite
Location: Pleasant Grove
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Remote friendly position!
We're a marketing software company that serves small business
owners, primarily financial advisors and insurance agents. About
25,000 small businesses use our tools and send out our content.
Generally, these businesses don't have marketing departments, but
are growth-minded enough to know they need to market themselves.
Our software helps them do just that. We automate email and social
campaigns to drive traffic back to their websites, helping them
build better relationships with their customers with less hands-on
At FMG Suite, we believe in the wholehearted acceptance of each
other regardless of our differences. We strive to foster an
environment that allows everyone to contribute to our mission in
their unique ways. With the belief that diversity propels
innovation, we are continually finding ways to cultivate a
commitment to diversity and inclusion in our employees, services,
and products, as well as in the communities in which we live and
- Competitive compensation, and a chance to earn incentives
- Optional Alternate 9-80 Work Schedule - with every other Friday
- Robust Insurance Plan including company-paid Life, Short Term
Disability, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance
- Matching 401(k) with immediate full vesting
- Generous paid Holiday and Vacation schedule - starting day
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedule
- Focused on everything you need to start a career, and not just
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) role is the front face of
our company. As a CSR, you will be communicating with clients on a
daily basis. You will spend most of your time on the phone helping
clients with multiple requests from making simple website edits to
troubleshooting complex technical issues. You will also be
following up and communicating with clients via email to resolve
support tickets/cases. If you are a proactive person looking to
solve problems and help customers, this may be the role for
- Interact with FMG Suite customers to provide product and
service information about their website and marketing
- Resolve product and service problems with high independence,
but collaborative team efforts.
- Provide support over phone, chat, and emails.
- Ensure all work is complete for your backlog of cases.
- Hourly Pay Range: $15 + Monthly Incentives
- Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers who have questions on FMG Suite's products
websites and marketing.
- Provide accurate and timely customer service by phone, chat,
- Handle complex and high-level, escalated inquiries from
- Work with FMG's Customer Service tools (Salesforce, FMG Suite's
Advisor Admin, Google Docs, etc.) to resolve customer issues and
set up customer appointments.
- Record detailed notes about interactions with customers.
- Report bugs and other issues on platforms to developers.
- Prepare and update customer activity reports as needed.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Provide feedback to management on customer experience and
customer likes/dislikes about FMG's products.
- Exercise patience and understanding when a client is
- Efficiently solve tickets with quality information and
- Work with our development team to complete custom coding
requests from clients.
- All other duties as assigned
Essential Behaviors and Characteristics:
- A great communicator, written and verbal.
- A proactive problem solver.
- Someone willing to look for the answer as well as ask
- Ability to work well individually and in a team
- Offers exceptional customer service with every interaction,
actively seeking opportunities to give positive, memorable
- Listens carefully and thoughtfully, and works collaboratively
to help anyone in need.
- Exhibits a caring, positive, and cheerful attitude; is
adaptable, positive and supportive, even during stressful
- Self-directed learner.
Required Education And Experience
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency and fluency in speaking, understanding, reading,
and writing English.
- Must be able to type 50+ words per minute
FMG Suite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to
providing employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, creed,
color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status,
age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or
veteran status, and genetic information. If you require
accommodation to complete the application or interview process,
You can find out more about what it's like to work at FMG Suite by
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FMG Suite, Salt Lake City , Customer Service Representative (Remote), Hospitality & Tourism , Pleasant Grove, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!