Mercedes Service Valet
Company: Schomp Utah
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionMercedes-Benz of Farmington in Utah, is looking
for a dynamic and outgoing Service Valet to assist in the operation
of a new Mercedes-Benz dealership in the Salt Lake City Market. We
offer great benefits, a truly world-class work environment and
great earning potential. Become a part of a championship team on
the cutting edge of the automotive industry.Apply at
careers.schomp.com. Mercedes-Benz of Farmington provides a rare
blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively
people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment
with continuous training and performance excellence as a team
member of one of the Rocky Mountain Region's oldest and most
successful automotive groups. . Essential Duties &
Responsibilities:The Service Valet will assist in the delivery of
an extraordinary client experience. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Move and clean vehicles.
- Maintain new and used vehicle inventory appearance and
performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles,
replenish all vehicle fluids as needed and replace batteries when
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep new and used vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as
directed by the General Manager and in accordance with dealership
- Make key tags for vehicles.
- Clean vehicles for delivery.
- Wash & vacuum customer vehicles.
- Prepare customer vehicles for delivery following service.
- Pick-up and return customer vehicles from their home or office
- Clean driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports
everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Must work in all weather conditions.
- Practice safe work habits and use personal protective equipment
as required. Job Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to learn quickly, thrive and work effectively in a
- Must maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude in all that
- Demonstrate high character and achieve high results.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide
friendly customer service.
- Maintain effective team member relations.
- Must maintain a clean, safe working environment at all
- Handle all vehicles with care, keep them clean and take
precautions to protect all vehicles at the dealership. Education &
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- The self-concept of a professional should be coupled with
concern for quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles Physical
Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Reaching, bending, twisting, ability to operate hand tools.
Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50
pounds unassisted. Adequate physical ability including sufficient
manual dexterity to perform the requisite job functions. Must be
able to stand for extended periods of time. Requires frequent
bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking,
squatting and sitting, with some heavy lifting, pushing and pulling
exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift. Ability to work
in extreme weather conditions in both summer and winter. BENEFITS
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with
opportunities for professional growth through training and
advancement from within the organization. Our team members also
enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Paid time-off
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- Continued training through Mercedes-Benz of Farmington.
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Fully equipped workout gym! Please no phone calls or in person
submittals - All applications must be completed and submitted
online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you
should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for
your interest in the Mercedes-Benz of Farmington. Apply online at
careers.schomp.com. WORK ENVIRONMENTEmployees will observe all
policies and guidelines as set forth by Mercedes-Benz of
Farmington. Employees must be attentive to customer needs and
responsive to customer inquiries. Must maintain clean and orderly
work area. Submit to and successfully complete background check,
and pre-employment drug testMercedes-Benz of Farmington, a Schomp
Automotive Group Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Schomp Utah, Salt Lake City , Mercedes Service Valet, Hospitality & Tourism , Farmington, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!