Company: The Grand America Hotel
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Interacting with customers by taking their orders, making
recommendations, providing them with accurate bills, serving them
food and drinks, processing payments, and supplying them with
whatever they need in a timely manner.
- Handling multiple tables and tasks in an efficient manner.
- Cleaning and clearing tables.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as preparing
ingredients and restocking items, such as straws, napkins,
- Learning about food and beverages, such as wine, beer, and
- Taking inventory of supplies and ingredients.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the proper age
to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Standing, walking and carrying heavy trays of food and
- At all times provides a favorable image of The Grand America
Hotel to promote its aim and objectives.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company
employees and fosters a cooperative and harmonious working
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience minimum, especially if serving
beverages in a fine dining establishment.
- Ability to walk, stand, and carry heavy trays.
- A friendly, attentive attitude.
- Knowledge of cocktails, beer, wine, and food.
- Must be the minimum age to serve alcohol.
- A passion for providing customers with high-quality
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal liquor laws.
- Willingness to work at peak hours, which may include evenings,
holidays, and weekends. IND123
Keywords: The Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City , Cocktail Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!