Customer Service Representative - Sugarhouse
Company: Restore Hyperwellness
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionHyper Wellness RepresentativeRestore Hyper
Wellness + Cryotherapy Are you passionate about helping people live
healthier lives so they can do more of the things they love? If so,
you're amazing! That's what we're all about at Restore, which means
we're always seeking team members who share this passion. Our Hyper
Wellness Representatives are the face of each Restore location and
play an integral role in delivering a high-quality customer
experience. What the Hyper Wellness Representative Role
- Greeting clients and assisting them with Restore's wellness
- Helping clients over the phone, returning important voicemails,
and facilitating the booking, scheduling, rescheduling, and
- Onboarding new clients - this involves completing medical
waivers and creating profiles in our point-of-sale system
- Conducting tours and selling service packages and
- Educating clients on Restore services, including medical
benefits, precautions, and at-home care
- Performing opening and closing procedures
- Daily store operations - this involves maintaining store
cleanliness, customer lead outreach, community outreach, organizing
store events, and assisting in social media outreachQualities You
Need to Succeed as a Hyper Wellness Representative
- You're passionate about health and wellness
- You have at least one year of customer service experience in a
retail environment. Hot tip - While Restore is technically a retail
operation, we don't have a retail vibe.
- Working weekends doesn't bum you out
- Communication and collaboration is one of your strong
- You either hold or are working toward a degree in kinesiology,
exercise science, personal training, or a related field Benefits of
- A competitive salary
- A fun, positive, and energetic work environment
- A flexible schedule
- Complementary and discounted access to Restore's innovative
- A huge opportunity for growth
- The chance to learn about forward-thinking, science-backed
approaches to health and wellness
- The knowledge that you're making a positive impact on people's
lives every day Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which
is why we're always on the lookout for individuals who stand out
from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member
needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It's our mission to help people feel better,
overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you
share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a
"think outside the box" approach. You'll get to learn the tech
behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential
risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is
part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who
are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from
chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending
an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is
something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail
environment, but we don't have a retail vibe. We want our clients
to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should
have fun too. Sound good?Now, a Little About Us Restore Hyper
Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of
alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States.
Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable,
and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel
better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what
they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest
Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in
Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Powered by JazzHR4pgzob69bA
Keywords: Restore Hyperwellness, Salt Lake City , Customer Service Representative - Sugarhouse, Hospitality & Tourism , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!