Company: KeHE Distributors, LLC
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.Sound
good?KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food
distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never
been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic
about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!The Retail Merchandiser is accountable to
work as part of a team to execute major store setting and resetting
objectives in support of company sales and marketing
- Provide input on development and the actual execution of
planograms and other store set design documents.
- Plan and coordinate timely product deliveries, which are
required to effectively support setups and major resets.
- Effectively communicate with customer merchandising teams,
store personnel, merchandising manager and any other KeHE
merchandising personnel who are involved with current project, on a
timely basis regarding project planning and status of
- At the direction of the merchandising manager, assist with
merchandising proposals where required.
- Assist with sales rep. vacation coverage where needed.
- Totally accountable for the cost effective management and
efficient control of any and all travel related expenses that are
incurred as a result of merchandising duties.
- Perform other related activities as assigned.
- Comply with established company policies and procedures in
accomplishing the above accountabilities.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer locations on a
daily basis, and periodically travel to assignments outside the
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some
- Ability to perform repetitive bending and lifting of up to 75
pounds, sometimes in crowded quarters.Additional Knowledge, Skills,
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customer and
- Demonstrated strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a variety of tasks
simultaneously, including anticipating problems and taking
appropriate preventive action to avoid crises whenever
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and effectively as
part of a team.2022-16346KeHE Distributors provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment
on the basis of race, color, religion or faith, sex, gender, age,
ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical
condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or
any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training as well as the administration of all Human Resources and
Talent Acquisition processes.
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, LLC, Salt Lake City , Retail Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!