Company: Park City Mountain
Location: Park City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Come work and play in the mountains! Whether
it's your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes,
joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion
for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates
and guests from around the world. With 40+ resorts across 3
continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a
career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest
compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with
free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to
grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development
program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success. Job
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans The bartender provides
friendly and courteous service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic
drinks and food to guests and servers, while following state laws
and corporate guidelines. Job Specifications
- Starting Wage: $20 / hour
- "If hired into a tipped position, guaranteed to make a minimum
of $20 / hour inclusive of tips"
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full & Part Time
- Outlet: Park City Job Responsibilities
- Ensures smooth, efficient and sanitary bar operations, as well
as cash handling and providing change for the servers.
- Must be knowledgeable in the preparation of various alcoholic
beverages including mixed drinks, wine, and beer.
- Must be knowledgeable in the preparation of all food and
alcohol menu items.
- Must maintain stock levels throughout the day.
- Learns the names and personally recognizes regulars and
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional
manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including
counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Be available to fill in as needed as a server to ensure the
smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the
restaurant manager or immediate supervisor. Job Requirements
- At least 2 years previous bartending experience preferably in a
fine dining restaurant - required.
- Must have or obtain valid TIPS certification upon employment
(will provide training) - required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older - required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays - required.
- Must be fluent in English - required.
- ServSafe or Food Handler's Card (or ability to obtain) –
required.The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 453648
Keywords: Park City Mountain, Salt Lake City , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!