Company: Safelite Group, Inc.
Location: Spanish Fork
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Does this position interest you? You should apply - even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
Store Managers are results driven leaders who drive the success of
a retail operation by executing on strategy and following best
practices. They have oversight of a store and must create a culture
of high performance and high engagement while identifying and
developing the next generation of leaders. A critical
accountability of this role is driving execution: they must work
through a team to lead the daily operations and drive the business
results of a store. They must take a thoughtful approach to their
work; consistently identifying what levers to pull to drive
results. To maintain a strong customer focus and drive sales, they
must create a culture that is highly engaging and promote a
best-in-class customer experience. They must hold people
accountable and consistently deliver on the promise to the
customer. To prepare for the future, they also must identify,
build, develop, and retain strong teams that include technicians,
customer advocates (standard/large stores), repair specialists
(standard/large), and Assistant Managers (large only), To be
successful, they must be good communicators, strong team builders,
and good collaborators. They must execute on the organization's
best practices and processes. They must be flexible and adaptable
as Safelite's business model continues to evolve.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't
be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams
that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary
results, and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort,
heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care
about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need
to be happy at work and at home.
Team Development and Retention
- Responsible for the full cycle of talent fundamentals including
selection, onboarding, training, development, performance
management, culture, and engagement of their team.
- Identify the capabilities needed to meet the current needs of
- Evaluate current capabilities, identify gaps, and prioritize
stretch assignments for Customer Advocates, Assistant Managers, and
- Provide regular coaching and development that focuses on
recalibrations, productivity, quality, NPS and Value-Added Products
& Services (VAPS)
- Create a rewarding and positive work environment that
encourages retention of associates. Identify and address any
barriers to retention, including managing associate work-related
Business and Strategy Implementation
- Execute on the annual plans for a store by delegating through
the team, ensuring alignment with the district direction
- Quantify business outcomes (i.e., revenue, NPS, job completion
rate, time to serve, wiper sales, quality, profitability, COE,
associate retention, and engagement)
- Work with District Manager and Field Finance to inform the
development of workforce plans
- Oversee the P&L for the store, ensuring that revenue and
profit goals are met and understanding what financial levers to
pull to move the market toward its goals, managing expenses,
maximizing profits, and minimizing loss.
- Oversee all budgets and payroll.
- Responsible for every aspect of the store operations including
safety, facility management, inventory management, and timecard
- Builds a culture that prioritizes driving a great, memorable,
and easy customer experience.
- Monitor and address all customer service metrics (e.g.,
Identifies and removes barriers and obstacles where necessary.
ATTRIBUTES / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED; OR
- 5-7 years leadership and supervision experience, preferred
- Physical requirements are inclusive, but not limited to, the
- Ability to work from the Store location
- Ability to satisfy all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
requirements as outlined in the Field Supplemental Handbook (i.e.
- Ability to occasionally lift windshields, up to 35 pounds
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we
do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service
brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at
our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people
come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a
fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be
the best place you'll ever work.
Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply
through your Workday account by searching 'Find Open Jobs'.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse
workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on
benefit elections during enrollment.
Keywords: Safelite Group, Inc., Salt Lake City , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Spanish Fork, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!