Company: OLS HOTELS
Location: Park City
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Yarrow by Doubletree - Park City, UT
POOL OR RESTAURANT SERVER
You treat our customers as if they are your guests in your own
Your presentation - of yourself and the dish that you serve, is
impeccable. You're polished and professional while your plated
dishes are timely and ready to be enjoyed.
Your attentiveness and genuine personality are admired by everyone
as you make sure that all are having a good time as they dine in
Are you one of our Pool or Restaurant Servers?
Here's what the job would look like:
As our Restaurant Server, you are responsible for providing the
highest quality of service possible to guests in an efficient and
courteous manner while maintaining the highest standards of
cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hours of operation.
Here are your responsibilities:
- Ability to walk and stand for during entire shift while
approaching and servicing guests with all food and beverage
requirements in an attentive, friendly, courteous and professional
manner. Reports all issues and complaints to management.
- Clear, clean and reset tables as needed and perform medium work
exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of
force frequently or constantly lift, carry, push, or otherwise move
- Sweep, mop and vacuum floors to ensure that restaurant area and
hallways are free from service debris and that all room service
trays are brought back to the kitchen for breakdown and
- Be familiar with the organization of the restaurant and lounge
and know the function of each job position as well as having a
thorough knowledge of menus and specials in the restaurant.
- Perform opening and closing procedures, and side work duties
according to station rotation assignment to ensure tables and side
stands are kept stocked, tidy and clean.
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Handle food and beverage service, as required. Carry coffee
pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and
glasses as needed or requested.
- Greet and serve guests following guidelines set by the
policies/procedures regarding the service of food and
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly and must
be able to evaluate and select among alternative course of action
quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to work well in stressful, high-pressure
situations and maintain composure and objectivity under
- Must be effective in listening to, understanding, and
clarifying the concerns and issues raised by guests and fellow
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions to carry out cashiering
functions in closing checks and servicing the guest and use the
POS/Micros system in the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with property
standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
You may be assigned the following:
- Coordinate with Executive Chef/Seus Chef/Supervisor work
priorities, provide assistance and perform other duties as
requested by management, and attend meetings as required by
These are what the job requires:
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out),
Meals and Rest Periods policy and Springboard Hospitality Rules of
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and
security procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe
environment for employees as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the General
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct
stated in the employee handbook.
These are what the job requires:
Education: High school diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a
hotel or a related field preferred
Experience: Prior restaurant /suite server experience desirable
Skills and Abilities: Must be able to communicate in English
outgoing personality with an even disposition
Ability to meet standards of appearance
Can communicate well with guests
No. of employees supervised: None_____ employees
Travel required: None
Hours Required: Flexible; Scheduled days and times may vary based
Keywords: OLS HOTELS, Salt Lake City , RESTAURANT SERVER, Hospitality & Tourism , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!