Company: Montage Hotels
Location: Park City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different,
something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our
vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the
important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this
resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your
We welcome applicants with disabilities and provide reasonable
accommodations as needed to our applicants. Please discuss with our
hiring managers during our selection processes.
The Reservations Supervisor is responsible for supervising the
day-to-day operations for the department's development of long term
objectives; including profitable financial management, effective
leadership, excellent customer service skills, and supervision of
department requirements and standards.
* Support management and leadership, provide excellent customer
service and telephone etiquette, and actively aspires to reach
defined goals and objectives.
* Accountable for the effortless and seamless reservations process
while providing exceptional levels of customer service.
* Communicate and develop Reservations Agents to ensure all
developed standards are met on a consistent basis.
* Ensure consistent quality assurance evaluations for all
Reservations Representatives and provide appropriate feedback to
maximize sales potential.
* College degree preferred
* 2 years' experience in a luxury hotel preferred
* Exceptional guest recovery skills
* Enjoy interacting with people in a fast paced environment
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Must possess a positive attitude
* Must be willing to participate in a learning environment
* Must integrate company values throughout all interactions
* Must be able to quickly adapt to effectively using new software
* Must be dependable and available to work within the resort on
weekends, nights and/or holidays based on business demands
Must be able to walk, stand, sit, bend, stoop, squat and stretch to
fulfill tasks. Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We
maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance
Keywords: Montage Hotels, Salt Lake City , Reservations Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!