Assistant Store Manager - Located in Park City, UT
Company: Whole Foods Market
Location: Park City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Located in Park City, UTAssists the Team Leader in all aspects
of daily operations including profitability, expense control,
buying, merchandising, labor, regulatory compliance and special
projects as assigned. Leads and develops Team Members. All Whole
Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image
by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to
customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be
performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating
Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to
perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions.
All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals,
promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and
ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations
including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the
- $20.00 0 $33.40 + $2 an hour for every hour worked - Will pay
- 20% off groceries with opportunity for up to 30%
- Great benefits, time off plan and 401k!Job
- Develops and maintains creative store layout and product
- Works with Team Leader to achieve sales, purchasing, and labor
- Assists Team Leader in analysis of sales, reports and
- Demonstrates advanced product knowledge and develops /
maintains awareness of new products.
- Maintains good vendor relationships, develops new vendor
relations, and ensures all paperwork is properly submitted for
- Works with Team Leader to resolve team concerns or issues.
- Functions as point person and departmental person in charge in
absence of Team Leader.
- Sets and achieves the highest standards of retail
- Fosters and encourages a positive environment of outstanding
teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
- Maintains awareness of customer flows and needs and directs
Team Members as necessary to satisfy and delight customers;
responds promptly to customer needs and questions.
- Selects, trains, develops, mentors, motivates, and counsels
Team Members in a manner that sustains a high-performance team and
- Providestimely, thorough, and thoughtful performance
- Consistently communicates and models WFM vision and goalsJob
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our
products, core values, and company philosophy.
- Growth mindset towards greater responsibility and
- Desire to coach and mentor others for growth.
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team
- Capable of teaching others in a positive and constructive
- Thorough product knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory and safety policies and
- Proficient mathematical skills for assessing financial
performance, monitoring profitability, and managinginventory.
- Demonstrated decision-making ability, leadership skills,and
ability to prioritizeand delegate.
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and
- 18+ months retail Team Member experience and 6+ months of
supervisory experience.Physical Requirements/Working
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work inwet and dry conditions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, includingknives,box
cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.Note:The purpose of this document is
to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the
position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does
not reflect all job duties or requirements for every
position.Requirements build as one progresses through the job
levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required
at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that
higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may
differ for similar positions based on business conditions,
departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the
particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful
performance in their current position before being considered for
promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level
position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the
candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new
position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an
advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or
developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not
guarantee a promotion.At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and
equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age,
marital status, disability, or any other legally protected
characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals
solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Salt Lake City , Assistant Store Manager - Located in Park City, UT, Hospitality & Tourism , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!