- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen are set up and
- Prepare food for service such as chopping vegetables, cutting
meat, and preparing sauces
- Report to the executive chef and follow instructions
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and
- Clean prep areas and take care of leftovers.
- Stock inventory and supplies appropriately.
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and
in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and
You may be assigned the following:
- To assist in cross-training associates and train new associates
in their positions on the service line.
- To assist the Sous Chef and Executive Chef in maintaining
standards of quality and appears on the front line.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as