Retail Support Teller (40 Hour) - Park City, Coalville, Kamas
Company: Zions Bancorporation
Location: Park City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Zions Bank recognizes that its strength comes from the
dedication, experience and talents of its diverse employee base. As
we usher in the next generation of banking, we're committed to
being the premier employer of choice. We're proud to have ranked
among American Banker magazine's "Best Banks to Work For" every
year since 2013, as Best Employer from Utah's Best of State and
among the Best Places to Work in Idaho. Make the leap into a new
era of banking. Let us transform your career. Minimum pay is $17 an
hour. If you're looking for a position with a stable company that
offers flexible scheduling and competitive compensation then look
no further! Zions Bank is hiring for our Retail Support Department.
Retail Support is a group of Client Service Associates (tellers)
who support various branches. You'll get the opportunity to work in
various Zions Bank Financial Centers which will expose you to
various employees and departments throughout the company and help
you gain vital industry experience. The qualified applicant
- Be responsible for accurately processing debit and credit
transactions in compliance with established policies and
procedures, while maintaining an acceptable balancing record.
- Identify and address clients' needs by providing a variety of
services which may include opening new accounts, issuing counter
checks, performing account maintenance, issuing/activation ATM
cards, performing money transfers, ordering checks, receiving loan
- Resolve client's problems either through direct personal action
or referral to alternative branch or bank resources.
- Identify and maximize cross-sell opportunities through
- Performing other duties as assigned. Client Service Associate
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent and some cashiering,
customer service, balancing, or other related experience.
- Basic knowledge of math, cashiering, balancing, debits,
credits, bank products and/or banking.
- Must have solid balancing and customer service skills. Ability
to cross-sell bank products based on clients needs.
- Experience selling products and services based on customer
needs preferred. Benefits:
- Business casual dress code
- Employees who average over 20 hours per week may be entitled to
participate in employee benefits provided by Zions Bank, in
accordance with our standard eligibility rules.
- Competitive compensation + mileage compensation for
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - START DAY ONE!
- Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Parental Leave and Adoption
- Health Savings (HSA), Flexible Spending (FSA) and dependent
- Paid Training, Paid Time Off (PTO) and 11 Paid Federal
- 401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing, competitive
compensation in line with work experience
- Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Employee Ambassador preferred banking products Zions Bank is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Zions Bancorporation, Salt Lake City , Retail Support Teller (40 Hour) - Park City, Coalville, Kamas, Hospitality & Tourism , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!