Restaurant Team Member - Cook
Company: Noodles & Company
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Pay is $11.00-$16.00 an hour + TIPS (Average Total Hourly Rate
Noodles & Company is more than fast food - we're a fast casual
restaurant with real ingredients (say goodbye to greasy food and
hello to fresh ingredients). We're hiring immediately for
restaurant Team Members to join us in the back of house as a cook.
At Noodles, our mission is to always nourish and inspire every team
member, guest, and community we serve. Join our amazing team, make
new friends, have fun, and develop your career!
We're so confident that you'll love our food, we're offering a free
meal following your completed interview (up to $10 value).
The Perks (They're Uncommonly Good)
- Competitive pay, plus TIPS at eligible locations*
- Flexible scheduling - part-time and full-time
- InstaPay through Even App (get your paycheck when you want
- Free meal every shift
- Lifestyle perks like cell phone and event ticket discounts
- Tuition assistance and scholarship awards
- Recognition awards
- Free mental health, legal, and financial resources
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match and stock purchase discounts
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- Mentoring and leadership development program
- Free online Spanish and English language courses
At Noodles we work hard and have fun doing it. We foster an
environment that makes you feel a part of something special, and
when it comes to the restaurant business, we are a bit uncommon. We
are looking for those who will continue to help us bring uncommon
goodness to life by taking care of our guests.
What You Bring to the Table
- Show off your culinary skills and wow with the saut-- pan! You
will prep our famous dishes and cook to order. Don't have saut--
skills yet? Don't fret - we'll teach you
- Love working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, food service
- Ensure the restaurant is always clean and tidy
- Provide each guest with an uncommonly good experience
- Dependable team player that likes to have fun
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position,
including walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, pushing, pulling, or moving objects up to 55 pounds
- Night, weekend, and holiday availability is a plus
- Must be at least 16 years old (great job for teenagers!)
Noodles is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Military Friendly -
Veterans & Spouses encouraged to apply. We are proud to be
recognized on Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity in 2021, 2022 &
2023, and Forbes' Best Employers for Women lists and are committed
to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where Noodlers can
bring their full self to work.
*Tipping eligible states include AZ, CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY,
MD, MN, MO, NC, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VA, WA, WI. As of May 31st,
2023, the average hourly rate for tipping across company owned
restaurants is $2.40 per team member. Noodles cannot make
guarantees about tip earnings.
Keywords: Noodles & Company, Salt Lake City , Restaurant Team Member - Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Farmington, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!