Customer Service Representative New Wages! (Bingham Canyon,UT)
Location: Bingham Canyon
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Teleperformance is proud to announce New Wages!
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading
companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience
during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team
in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply
knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel
solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us,
each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80
counties with 400+ facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a
job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and
make the world a better place.
Our Claims Insurance Representatives are a very important part of
our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding
customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working
in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the
chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two
days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge
yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere
you want to go.
- Performs a full range of customer service functions to support
the caller needs of the Personal Insurance Claims Service
- Performs in a fast-paced, high-production, high-volume
environment that focuses heavily on customer satisfaction.
- Work is driven primarily by inbound calls and written
- Ability to review record and organize written data from a
variety of sources.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills,
and the capacity to multi-task in a structured fast paced work
environment, are required.
- Customer orientation; demonstrates empathy
- Focused on solving problems
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information is
- Able to learn and adapt -- applies training and coaching to
daily work habits
- Able to work independently and as part of a team What We're
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system and ability to use Windows
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 6 months related work experience required.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory. Knowledge of Microsoft
Outlook and keyboard shortcuts desired. What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience and/or sales experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Organization and work prioritization skills Being One of Our
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our
employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you
work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and
to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be
on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating
outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities.
We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is located at 8550 S 1300 E, Sandy UT 84094
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: agent, agente de servicio al cliente, associate,
call center associate, clerk, client service, coordinator,
representante de servicio al cliente, service, telephone service
Keywords: Teleperformance, Salt Lake City , Customer Service Representative New Wages! (Bingham Canyon,UT), Hospitality & Tourism , Bingham Canyon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!