Teleperformance Customer Service Rep (Sandy,UT)
Posted on: September 15, 2019
We are excited to announce our new wage increase for our Customer
Service openings. We are now offering $15-18/hr plus bonus
potential! Join our family-like atmosphere located in a state of
the art building in Salt Lake. We look forward to meeting with
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading
companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience
during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team
in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply
knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel
solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us,
each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80
countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a
job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and
make the world a better place.
Our customer service representatives are a very important part of
our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding
customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working
in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the
chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two
days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge
yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere
you want to go.
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries via
inbound calls and email
- Provide excellent customer service through active
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive
- Appropriately communicate with customers What We're Looking for
- 6 months customer service experience minimum
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system
- Proven oral and written communication skills What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills Being One of Our
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our
employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you
work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and
to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be
on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating
outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities.
We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
We are located at 1991 S 4650 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: answer, call center, call center associate, call
center representative, customer care representative, customer
service representative, platform support, product support,
representative, technical support
Keywords: Teleperformance, Salt Lake City , Teleperformance Customer Service Rep (Sandy,UT), Hospitality & Tourism , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!