Housekeeping Inspector - $16/hr - Year Round
Company: Park City Mountain
Location: Park City
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Housekeeping Inspectors are responsible for inspecting a set list
of rooms each day, ensuring that they have been properly cleaned
and stocked for guest arrivals. We are looking for guest service
oriented individuals who are energetic, organized, and methodical.
Join our team today and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Ski Pass
for yourself and your dependents, lodging, retail, and restaurant
discounts, free leadership classes, career development
opportunities, a Free SLC-PC Connect bus pass, and more!
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Visually inspect guest rooms and public space to ensure
everything is clean and in working order according to brand
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by
monitoring usage, and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous
supplies in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and assign responsibilities to
- Comply with all resort policies, procedures, and standards of
- Record inspection results, resolve guest complaints, and
maintain accommodations standards.
- Deliver amenities and help clean rooms as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed
necessary by management. Qualifications:
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos
- Previous inspector or supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours
without sitting is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
Explorer) is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English is required.
- High school diploma.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, good communication skills,
guest service oriented. Benefits include:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development Becoming part
of the Park City team means you're joining one of the best ski
brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are
crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in
Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly
ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of
America's largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that's as
charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all
that Park City has to offer. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 264347
Keywords: Park City Mountain, Salt Lake City , Housekeeping Inspector - $16/hr - Year Round, Human Resources , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!