People Team / Human Resources Assistant (Part-time)
Company: FMG Suite
Location: Pleasant Grove
Posted on: May 6, 2021
We're a marketing software company that serves small business
owners, primarily financial advisors and insurance agents. About
25,000 small businesses use our tools and send out our content.
Generally, these businesses don't have marketing departments but
are growth-minded enough to know they need to market themselves.
Our software helps them do just that. We automate email and social
campaigns to drive traffic back to their websites, helping them
build better relationships with their customers with less hands-on
About the Role:
We are looking for a person to help with a wide range of support
activities inside our People Team, from maintaining personnel
records to assisting with payroll to planning awesome parties! An
important part of your role will be to oversee the welcoming and
orientation of our new employees - helping make their first day
great! You'll also assist in some general office administration
duties to help our Pleasant Grove office run smoothly.
This position is part-time with 25 hours weekly and the ability to
set a flexible regular in-office schedule.
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of the People Team
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees
- Perform new hire orientation(s) and update records of new
- Complete employee separation paperwork and perform exit
- Assist in limited payroll functions
- Assist with planning and execution of in person & virtual
events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings,
employee recognition events and company-wide events & socials
- Assists in general office administrative duties including
office supply management, building security and keeping the kitchen
stocked with not-too-healthy snacks
- Performs various other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage
sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism,
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task while balancing a variety of
- Must have excellent communication skills to effectively and
respectfully communicate with all types of personalities both
verbally and written.
- Must be patient & empathetic.
- General knowledge of HR related laws and regulations
- 2+ years related HR experience, strongly preferred
- 2+ years Administrative Assistant experience, preferred
- HR Certification a plus
You can find out what it's like to work at FMG Suite by visiting
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FMG Suite, Salt Lake City , People Team / Human Resources Assistant (Part-time), Human Resources , Pleasant Grove, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!