Company: Alianza / CounterPath Corporation
Location: Pleasant Grove
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who We Are:
Alianza connects people with a full stack cloud communications
platform that empowers service providers to rapidly create and
deploy high-value communication offerings. With exceptional quality
and always-on availability service providers leverage our product
suite to innovate and address the evolving market demands of
business and residential customers with an easy to manage, easy to
consume, and highly profitable platform. Alianza is powered by our
team of experts with a passion for transforming communications
deliver and ensuring first-rate customer experiences.
What Were Looking For: HR Coordinator
Reporting directly to Director of HR and Recruitment, the HR
Coordinator will act as an evangelist of our values by supporting
managers and employees with their day-to-day HR needs. This person
will use sound judgment supported by human resource acumen and
practical experience to provide both operational and generalist HR
support to our people so we can achieve results.
This role will be essential to ensuring that the integrity of our
HR systems, programs, policies and procedures are intact and
initiatives are integrated and effective in supporting the overall
mission, goals, and objectives of the business.
What We Stand For:
Before anything else, values come first. Without clear, shared
values, we wander independently and contradict one another.
Everything's harder when we all believe different things about
what's important to us, our Company Values:
* ARE OBSESSED WITH THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
* DELIVER RESULTS
* CONTINUALLY IMPROVE
* ELEVATE OTHERS
* GET CONTEXT
* EXERCISE GOOD JUDGEMENT
* ARE OPTIMISTIC
* DO MORE WITH LESS
You Will Make an Impact By:
* Facilitating the People and Culture initiatives that support
business initiatives, drive sales, support people and create a
positive culture by owning the maintenance of the following:
* HR Systems: We have a lot of them, and the data needs to be
* HR Information and Knowledge: these are the places our people go
to get information and its your role to make sure that the
information is easily accessible, up to date and ACCURATE
* HR Programs [Reward and Recognition, Benefits, Milestones]:
ensuring that people are in the know, have access to the
information and the information is ACCURATE [are you sensing a
* Proactively looking for ways to elevate the culture, attract high
performing people and retain top talent through external research
and curiosity what are our competitors doing!?
* Acting as an objective go to resource for employees by providing
advice and consultations in line with Director of HR, People and
Culture programs, and our philosophies and polices!
* Maintaining the integrity of the HR systems, processes, policies
* Participating in communicating, facilitating, and/or presenting
People and Culture programs and rollouts across the company.
You have/You are:
* You take initiative, seeking out and owning opportunities to
improve yourself, our teams, and the business.
* Youre comfortable in a fast-paced environment, maintaining an
acute attention to detail even when under pressure.
* You thrive in a collaborative environment, sharing your knowledge
with your colleagues, and celebrating success as a team.
* Youre a life-long learner, staying current on market events,
industry news, and innovative trends and technologies to help drive
* You consider the impact of your actions on your team members, our
partners, our clients, and the places where we live and work.
* Minimum Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human
Resources Management or related field.
* Minimum 3 years of experience working in progressive HR roles, in
a complex environment.
* PHR designation an asset
* Proven ability to build strong relationships, including
interfacing and communicating effectively with employees at all
levels across the organization
* Highly flexible, good tolerance for ambiguity and time-driven
deadlines and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
* Proficient ability to plan, organize, prioritize time and
workload to deliver on goals, deadlines and transactional tasks.
Passionate about meeting or exceeding performance goals and
* Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and
presentation) coupled with strong interpersonal skills both in
one-on-one and in group settings
* Proven ability to analyze problems, identify key information and
issues, interpret data and determine implications, provide
recommendations and effectively resolve
* Comprehensive knowledge of employment related laws, standards and
regulations. BONUS: you have this knowledge for Canada as well.
Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, Fitness related
reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical,
dental, and vision - were there for you!
Keywords: Alianza / CounterPath Corporation, Salt Lake City , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Pleasant Grove, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!