Patient Services Rep. - Hybrid - 19/hr
Company: Aston Carter
Location: American Fork
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Patient Services Representative
- Pay $19/hrRESPONSIBLITIES:
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound phone calls to and from
members, physicians and pharmacies while delivering a world class
member experience.MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office, Mac Product, and Google Suite experience
- 1+ years of call center experienceEMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION
- 95% Whole Family Covered Health, Vision, and Dental
- 75% Hybrid work schedule (in office 1st week each month, rest
of the month Work From Home)
- Rapidly growing Healthcare company
- Fully stocked kitchen at company HQ (Lehi UT)
- Good culture and team (We have help 30+ people get jobs with
this company and so far they are loving it)
- All employees get new Mac books for work computer
- The office has a modern open feel to it that is pleasant to
- Great training program with Professional Call Center Leaders
(Managers, Directors, and VPs) who have working in the call center
space for decades.
- Really strong leadership across the who company
- The company has a bunch of Venture Capitalist funding and are
hitting ALL of their Revenue targets
- The company's sales team is crushing goals and that is why they
have some many opening right now
- 3/27/2023 Start Class = x30 job openings.
- Company Mission: helping people save a ton of on medications.
The people being helped are cancer patients, elderly who need
financial assistance, and other patient populations who need
financial relief from high cost medications. This company IS
changing the world for better for pharmacy benefits.We are in
urgent need to great people looking for a great career opportunity.
Please contact Tyler via email at or text and apply to posting!
About Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston
Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp
and we'll never solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're
dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled
professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the
talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of
positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles.
As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term
career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for
growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Salt Lake City , Patient Services Rep. - Hybrid - 19/hr, Human Resources , American Fork, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...