Sr. Software Engineer (Digital First)
Company: NICE Systems
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Senior Software Engineer Location: Salt Lake City, UT The Sr.
Software Engineer designs, develops, tests and maintains the NICE
inContact software platform. Key responsibilities include the
design and development of NICE inContact products and features,
unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during
the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting
other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development
processes. The Sr. Software Engineer will also mentor junior staff
members and may be asked to propose cross disciplinary
architectural solutions to difficult problems. Travel to other
corporate sites may also be required. As a Senior Software
Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work as a member of an agile team to enhance and improve
software written in one or more of the following languages: C#,
- Deliver high quality, sustainable, maintainable code.
- Create unit tests and test automation to ensure quality.
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and
- Design and present projects to improve current process and
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Works with system analysts and product management for the
successful completion of a project.
- Provides critical technical capabilities to the team and
evangelizes those skills to others.
- Leads team or mentors other developers as needed.
- Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as needed.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies
and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers
both inside and outside of the company. This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other
reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate
supervisor and other management as required.This organization
reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need
arises. This job description does not constitute a written or
implied contract of employment.To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information
Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is
- 6+ years experience in software development
- Well established technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following software languages:
- Experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual
Studio) or other similar open source software stacks
- Experience with developing services, clients and multi-threaded
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Working knowledge of unit testing and test automation
- Working knowledge of user stories and use cases
- Working knowledge of object-oriented software design and design
- Team Player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environmentBonus
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with automation/testing tools
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development processes
- Experience as a technical or team lead
- Experience with telecommunications/telephony
- Experience with call centers
- Experience working in a CI/CD Environment
- Experience with AWS technologiesABOUT NICE inContact: NICE
inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the
globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key
business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world's #1 cloud
customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone---, combining
best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization,
Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud
Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the
worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise
software solutions. - provided by Dice
Keywords: NICE Systems, Salt Lake City , Sr. Software Engineer (Digital First), IT / Software / Systems , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!