Sr. Software Engineer (ESC, GO, C#, AWS)
Company: NICE Systems
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Sr. Software Engineer (ESC, AWS, C#, GO)Location: Salt Lake
City, UT The Sr. Software Engineer designs, develops, tests and
maintains the NICE inContact software platform. Key
responsibilities include all tiers of the NICE inContact
technology, including (but not limited to) design and development
of NICE inContact products and features, unit testing, code
reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle,
supporting the production environment, and assisting other
developers in a team environment utilizing agile development
processes. The Sr. Software Engineer will also mentor junior staff
members and may be asked to propose cross disciplinary
architectural solutions to difficult problems. As a Sr. Software
Engineer a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work as a member of an agile team to enhance and improve
software written in one or more of the following languages: C#,
- Design and present projects to improve current process and
- Code and test projects.
- Create automation to ensure quality.
- Deliver high quality, sustainable, maintainable code.
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Works with system analysts and product management for the
successful completion of a project.
- Leads team or mentors other developers as needed.
- Provides critical technical capabilities to the team and
evangelizes those skills to others.
- Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as needed.
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and
processes.To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information
Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is
- 6+ years experience in software development
- Well established technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following software languages:
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual
Studio) or other similar open source software stacks
- Experience with developing services, clients and multi-threaded
- Experience with web services
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making skills Working knowledge of unit
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Working knowledge of design patterns or equivalent
- Working knowledge of object oriented software design.
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environmentBonus Experience:
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with automation/testing tools
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development processes
- Experience(s) as a technical or team lead or equivalent
- Experience with telecommunications/telephony
- Experience with call centers
- Experience working in a CI/CD Environment
- Experience with AWS technologiesABOUT NICE inContact: NICE
inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the
globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key
business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world's No. 1 cloud
customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone---, combining
best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization,
Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud
Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the
worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise
software solutions. - provided by Dice
Keywords: NICE Systems, Salt Lake City , Sr. Software Engineer (ESC, GO, C#, AWS), IT / Software / Systems , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!