Company: Ciber Global LLC
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Make a difference Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things
with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate
with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our
clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and
have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest
emerging technologies. Responsibilities:
- Improve testing without the need for manual tests.
- Constantly seek ways to improve product quality.
- Educate and Mentor Team on Best Testing Practices.
- Own and grow a comprehensive test suite for end-to-end, UAT,
regression and acceptance testing using a shift-left approach.
- Development of testing of web application and APIs.
- Work with Development and Business to define quality criteria.
- Core values of positive energy, clear communication, efficient
execution, and continuous learning.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile
- Knowledge of Terraform and how it can be used with testing.
- Experience with a variety of languages and QA tooling options
testing, RESTful Service testing, SQL
- Experience with Static Code Analysis Tools.
- Experience Testing Cloud Native Solutions.
- Experience with any Pipeline Automation tooling such as: GitHub
Actions, Jenkins, TeamCity, AWS Code Build. Qualification:
- Bachelor s degree in relevant field. At Ciber Global our
consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching,
Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
Insurance, and a variety of other perks. Find a purpose Help
clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions
and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and
innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go
digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their
business. Move ahead Our success as a company is built on
practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to
providing a work environment free from discrimination and
harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and
dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment
where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our
differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each
individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills
and experiences within our workforce. Ciber is proud to be
recognized as a National Minority Supplier. National MBE
Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan
Minority Supplier Development Council. About Ciber Founded in 1974,
Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies
and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is
a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration
provider and partner with offices across the United States and
India. Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC
Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with
11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine
technology to reach business goals. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Ciber Global LLC, Salt Lake City , QA Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!