Remote! Sr Full Stack Developer - React/Node
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you a Sr. Full Stack Developer React/Node with a passion for
building modern high performance web applications ? If so, read
We are a SaaS company that is revolutionizing a $100 Billion dollar
industry partnering with top tier companies worldwide. We have
built a massive data ingestion and have closed over $10 billion a
year in just transactions!
We are getting a billion hits a month and are growing at an
exponential rate and that is where you come in!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We're creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more
- We ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on
track to become the very best employee they can be
- We encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving
- We fully believe that each and every individual part of our
organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to
growth and success.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of software development experience on building modern
high performance web applications
- Responsible for architecting reusable front-end components in
react & Node, application performance, and monitoring
- Strong Full stack Development experience in React/Node
- Strong API understanding/Development
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision
insurance, a matching 401k program
- Flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays.
- Paid maternal and paternal leave.
So, if you are a Sr Full Stack Developer - React/Node with
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : BO3-1610035 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly - VP of Recruiting - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Salt Lake City , Remote! Sr Full Stack Developer - React/Node, IT / Software / Systems , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!