REMOTE Senior React Native Software Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Sr React Native Software Engineer
Remote: Yes, 100% Remote.
Base Salary Range: $140,000 - $200,000/year
We are a rapidly growing digital health startup that offers virtual
treatment for Opioid Use Disorder. Our robust evidence-based
clinical program offers medication management, peer support,
behavioral health treatment, case management and care coordination
to help patients achieve health, stability, and agency. We have
raised $30+ million in funding, grown to 150+ team members and are
serving 7,000+ patients across 22 states. We are working with most
major national payors including Medicare, United Healthcare, Aetna
To disrupt the status quo for opioid use disorder treatment at
scale, we are building novel tools that identify the highest risk
patients and customize their treatment plan. We are powering these
tools with what we aim to be the largest structured clinical
dataset for patients with Opioid Use Disorder.
You will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the patient
mobile app to deliver the highest quality of care possible for our
patients. The features you build will minimize patient relapse and
help people break free from the cycle of opioid dependency.
Our tech stack: Typescript, React Native, GraphQL (Apollo),
Node.js, Google Cloud
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience building, shipping, and maintaining
- 2+ years of experience building and shipping React Native
- 1+ years of experience in Native iOS/Android (Java, Kotlin,
Swift, etc) and Typescript.
- Experience building and maintaining multiple mobile
applications with large user bases.
- Experience designing and implementing end-to-end solutions for
- Experience developing smooth and intuitive mobile
- Familiarity with Mobile UI/UX design principles and best
- Experience writing testable code and deep knowledge of testing
- Experience debugging native modules in both iOS and
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field.
What Would Set You Apart
- Experience being a technical lead / team lead.
- Experience with GraphQL, Node.js, and full stack application
- Experience with HIPAA compliance.
What You Will Be Doing
- Use your knowledge of React Native, Typescript, and GraphQL to
build, implement, test, and maintain critical mobile app features
such as patient community, induction phase navigator, care
navigator, group telemedicine treatment, patient self-scheduling,
pre-visit check in, and pharmacy price comparator.
- Collaborate with product managers, physicians, nurse
practitioners, and other staff members to revolutionize patient
- Help maintain a high bar with thoughtful and constructive code
- Be 100% remote. Work from anywhere; your office is wherever you
Qualities We Look For In Prospective Candidates
- A passion for improving the healthcare experience and helping
those suffering from opioid use disorder.
- A track record of strong ownership, initiative, tenacity,
integrity, and humility.
- Ability to break big projects into small, testable pieces to
consistently hit business-meaningful milestones.
- An understanding of the business impact of projects you build
and the ability to prioritize projects by balancing between craft,
speed, and the bottom line.
- Placing a high value on collaboration, knowing that we can be
better as a team than as individuals.
- Think critically about the implications of what you're building
and how it shapes real people's lives.
What's In It for You
- Unique opportunity to innovate in building a new care model to
deliver high-quality treatment for patients with opioid use
- Competitive compensation and benefits including unlimited paid
time off, paid holidays, 401k.
- Equity incentive plan.
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours. We will stay
100% remote after the pandemic.
- Talented and engaging coworkers who are passionate about
So, if you are a Senior React Native Software Engineer with
experience, please apply today!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Marcus
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MQ1-1655553 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Marcus Quigley - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Salt Lake City , REMOTE Senior React Native Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!