Senior Software Engineer (REMOTE)
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title Senior Software Engineer, Front-end (100% REMOTE)
Requirements : 5+ years of experience, React, Typescript,
experience seeing big scale (ideally in a SaaS setting)
Salary: competitive base salary ($150k-200k+ DOE) + Equity,
Outstanding Benefits, 401k, and more!
Based in Silicon Valley, we're a billion dollar hypergrowth Health
Tech startup backed by leading VC's on an aggressive mission to
connect the world's health data. By eliminating barriers to
healthcare data across numerous silos, we're improving the
likelihood of success for new drugs, reduce the cost of the drug
development process, and help providers deliver better care.
Current customers include dozens of Fortune 100 companies including
Johnson & Johnson.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves big data,
thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, and is excited to be the
first (of many) Front-end Engineering hires. By the end of your
first week, you will have built, fixed (and probably broken!)
things in our production code. That's not only okay; its expected.
One of our guiding values is "give more responsibility, have fewer
Are you interested in joining a highly collaborative team that is
passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare?
Then, we cannot wait to meet you!!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on Portal i.e. our React App
- The focus right now is on overhauling the user experience to
provide a more consistent feel across products
- Utilize d3 for visualization
- Lots of Typescript & React
- Set up a component library and design framework together with
our UX designer
- Extend the functionality of our "Ecosystem" tools, which allow
users to explore our ecosystem, search for, filter, and visualize
- Analyze overlaps across multiple datasets without our ecosystem
Electron, React, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Cloudformation
What You Need for this Position
- Strong competence in building and scaling data flows
- Working with non-artificial intelligence
- Exceptional at writing scalable, production-ready code (tech
stack doesn't matter -- it can be learned on the job)
- Excited about the ambiguity of an entrepreneurial, rapidly
growing company, and able to juggle many projects and
- Passionate about building a big business that transforms the
- Demonstrated interest in healthcare and/or building world-class
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Brilliant engineering team and veteran leadership team
- Tons of Front-end challenges that're unique and interesting and
have a direct impact on clients
- Work at a stable startup that's in full-blown hypergrowth
- The mission-driven side. We're reshaping healthcare for the
better, which will be great for patients and have the nice side
effect of creating an incredibly valuable company in the
- Truly exceptional group of people, and while it's an intense,
- Incredibly kind and collaborative environment. Smart, Kind, and
Get Things Done are core values we really embody
- Engineering team is expected to double the next year and
opportunities for leadership, growth, and impact are endless
depending on your preferred career trajectory
- Fully remote, live where you want in the US or Canada while
earning a competitive salary that won't shift based on your
So, if you are a Software Engineer, Front-end (100% REMOTE) with
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : LD4-1633528 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Lauren Doversola - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Salt Lake City , Senior Software Engineer (REMOTE), IT / Software / Systems , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!