JD Edwards Senior Developer
Company: Utah Transit Authority
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Utah Transit AuthorityJob SummaryCreates, modifies, develops,
and implements moderately complex to very complex JDE Enterprise
One Software enhancements in accordance with JD Edwards Application
Development Best Practices. Develops solutions utilizing Enterprise
One case tools. Creates and maintains business functions including
integrating coexistent applications with Enterprise One environment
using Orchestrations, and prepares Technical Design
Documents.Gathers, analyzes, and effectively documents complex to
very complex business requirements; provides development and
ongoing support of the JDE EnterpriseOne 9.2 and related core
business applications (i.e. HR, Accounting, Payroll, Asset
Management, Inventory Management, Vehicle Maintenance, etc.).
Provides everyday system support, leads / manages critical JD
Edwards projects, and works with user community to streamline
business processes to create efficiencies, identify problems, and
proposesolutions. Assist Users in the creation of UDOs such as
Composite Pages, Caf One pages, Personal Forms, etc.Troubleshoots
and resolves all JDE EnterpriseOne 9.2 Configurable Network
Computing (CNC) related issues. Installs and upgrades Enterprise
One and related components including OMW installation, setup, and
project promotions. Manages backups, recovery processes, and
disaster recovery documentation as it relates to JDE EnterpriseOne
9.2. Monitor for and apply security patches as identified by
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related subject. JD
Edwards experience and training requiredEXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five years JD Edwards Enterprise One full life-cycle
implementation experience to includesystem function modification
and designing, developing, coding, and unit testing of JDE
- Minimum of three years in JD Edwards Enterprise One CNC
administration andconfiguration to include server and client
package build and deployment.
- Must have experience integrating JD Edward EnterpriseOne with
other applications. Experience installing, configuring,
administering, tuning, and troubleshooting JD Edwards Enterprise
- Preferred advanced experience with JDE Enterprise One
Interoperability technologies, such as API interfaces and
- Must be able to pass BCI, FBI, and UCJIS background
- Deep knowledge of JDEdwards Enterprise One CNC
- Deep knowledge of JDE Asset Management, General Ledger, AP/AR,
Inventory, Payroll, HR, Order to Cash, and Procurement to Pay
- Strong understanding of relational database technology;
specifically Microsoft SQL 2016+
- Good understanding of all aspects of Orchestrations (Form
Requests, Data Requests, Connectors,etc.) Good understanding of
Enterprise One tool set
- Good understanding of UDO capabilities, creation, and
- Excellent Understanding of JRuby / Groovy Scripts as they
relate to OrchestrationsSKILLS:
- Good documentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsABILITIES:
- Must be able to follow established methodology and development
- Must be able to create and maintain business functions.
- Ability to develop innovative approaches to developing
solutions- OR -An equivalent combination or relevant education and
experience.Pay Rate:$109,000 to $126,000 dependent on
experienceUTAs benefits package for full-time administrative
- Health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short-term and long-term
disability insurance (eligible after 30 days of employment), with
Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts.
- Health and Wellness Clinics for on-site medical care at no cost
to employees, spouses, and dependent children.
- 22 days of accrued paid time off (13 vacation days and 9 sick
days), which increases with tenure at UTA
- 10 paid holidays and two paid (2) floating holidays per
- Retirement options - Pension Plan with 5-year vesting schedule
and 457 Contribution Plan, available for immediate contributions
and company matching.
- Generous tuition reimbursement for higher education, available
for both bachelors and masters degree.
- Training, development, and career advancement
- Paid parental leave for birth, adoption, and child placement
(after 12 months of employment).
- Free transit passes for employee, spouse, and dependent
- Employee assistance program includes counseling, legal
services, financial planning, etc.
- UTA Well a comprehensive wellness program designed to support
employees and dependents in their health and wellness goals.
- Free on-site fitness facilities and discounted membership to
Keywords: Utah Transit Authority, Salt Lake City , JD Edwards Senior Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!